Thursday, April 17, 2014

pen pal project in the making...

pocket book 
upcoming event in our group- The Studio- artist community
Honestly... is there anything more inspiring than creating something 
with your hands and heart?! 
I am working extra hard on this SPECIAL project.
Creating an art demonstration of this pocket book, 
tweaking a few steps along the way, altering materials, and time duration; wish to make sure this art project (pocket book) will work for the group. Last, I will work on a simple binding for this book.  
Love the direction this art project is taking me... matter of fact, I just know this will be treasured once received. 
DO CHECK BACK, I will share a material list and the finish project in an upcoming post.
Isn't it exciting to get your hands and heart filled with colorful ideas? 
Interested in joining in the fun? It all starts here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheStudioAprilCole



No comments:

Post a Comment