Wednesday, July 24, 2013

News from The Studio - artist community


:: Traveling Canvas PROJECT 2013 ::
I decided to host a project with the idea of having a canvas travel to a variety of artist's,
to have them collaborate their skills and talents into one piece of artwork.  

This project was released July 1st.
Each artist started with a blank canvas which was to be prepped before travel.
Artists were given an signed route and in the mailbox they went. 
These canvases are traveling all over the world...
each person is adding their own unique "artistic" touch to the piece 
and sending it on its way to the next person on the list.
Talk about "INSPIRING!!"  

:: traveling my way ::
my add-ons.
my add-ons.

This project is a complete "success!" 
We are all having an incredible time... excited and waiting for the next canvas to arrive.
 The group is committed; honoring the project, being supportive, 
and connecting on levels that touch each soul "deeply".





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Valerie
      **thank you**
      Enjoy the process... these are such talented Ladies!! :]

      Delete
  2. What a cool idea. Love how they are turning out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terrie
      ** thanks **
      This project is a load of fun!! :]
      Enjoy your visit here... love your company. ~xx

      Delete
  3. Hi April...I kept coming back to see if you were posting again...looks like I missed some new posts...all caught up now. This project sounds like a wonderful collaboration! And I love you birdie in the post below :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary
      So glad you kept checking in, **yes** I AM BACK!! :]

      Enjoy your visit, always love your company.
      I agree, the "birdie" I have fallen in love with too... LOL

      Delete
  4. Such a fab project. Sorry I wasn't able to join in. It looks such fun. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great project, wish I could have participated.

    ReplyDelete