Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Series of Mary...

:: Madonna (art) ::
Inspired by Andria 
who posted, last month this article on Our Lady of the Sketchbook.
I decided to create my own version of this series.
Perfect for the month of December.
As Christmas approaches us all differently...
I wish to take a deeper, more spiritual approach.
Using art as my platform... 
this will allow me to share with you this spiritual path, 
which I have chosen to take for the holidays.
I am looking forward to creating this series of paintings
( Mary / Madonna / Mother of Jesus ) 
and sharing them all with you!
Enjoy


14 comments:

  1. Oh my, it's fabulous! Very Pam Carriker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Madonna art is gorgeous April... truly beautiful...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jenny
      THANK YOU!! Love the encouragement. ~xx
      Enjoy...

      Delete
  3. Your Madonna is beautiful!!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karenann
      Aww... you are very encouraging and always so thoughtful, THANK YOU! ~xx
      Enjoy.

      Delete
  4. Just wonderful, very moving! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie
      Thank you, you noticing the "movement" ~xx
      Enjoy, my friend. :]

      Delete
  5. Excited to see more of your stunning portraits April! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorinda
      Aww... thanks! :]
      Enjoy your visit my friend. ~xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, April! I look forward to seeing more in your series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful Madonna, April. Her face is stunning and I love the colours you have used. I look forward to seeing the others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Madonna is really beautiful:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete