Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday's Lovely Links

Enjoy your visit...and these delightful links.
:: a recap of the week ::

 Beautiful "mail-art" has been arriving in my mailbox.
What to give thanks to:
oxox

Received my DUCT-TAPE journal from the swap.
Hosted by: 

 mine was created by:
 Caitlyn Salkind 
Here is a page by page video of her lovely DUCK-TAPE journal! 

behind the scenes - in my studio
working on an altered matchbox - upon request for trade.

brainstorming - handmade gifts for the holidays.
"CAN NOT WAIT TO SHARE, THESE DELIGHTFUL CRAFTS, WITH ALL OF YOU!"

 Begin working on a small series dedicated to -
MARY (mother of Jesus)  
Inspired by: 
She wrote a post on her Blog - Our Lady of the Sketchbook
I thought this was such a wonderful idea!
With this in mind...
I am going to use my sketchbook, art journal, scrap papers, tags, etc. 
Using any and all techniques, styles, and mediums.  
 This series will be created for the month of December.

Frustrated with BLOGGER!!
 I want to thank everyone who left a comment, 
regarding my last post BLOGGER ISSUES.
Here is what I have come up with to help solve the issues -
Deleted a few unwanted photos from Picasa, gave me a little wiggle room.
(very temporary solution)

 Will start storing my photos on flickr or photobucket
then transporting them to Blogger.
THANK YOU Jackie.THANK YOU Andria
for such terrific ideas! 

If all else fails... I will recreate a new Blog.

HUGE 
event next Saturday, December 1st.
My daughter is getting married!! 
It is an evening wedding, lots of tiny white lights, candles lit, 
soft music, and the reception is being held outdoors.
A very romantic setting, my daughter wishes to have.
This is the dress I will be wearing

For those of you, who celebrated Thanksgiving...
I hope that it was spent with those you love, sharing a good meal, 
and enjoying the company with those who gathered at your dinner table. 
oxox
Have a great weekend!
enjoy the turkey dinner leftovers












8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy... and creative April... hope the blogger issues get sorted soon... and your daughter's wedding sounds like it will be magical with the little lights and candles... your dress is stunning... enjoy...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny
    Thank you!
    Glad you like the dress, It took me awhile... to find just the right one. :]
    Yes, I am working on the Blogger issues... think I got it all figured out. ((fingers crossed))
    Take care. Enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Hope the wedding will be wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie!
      Enjoy your visit... THANK YOU, next Saturday is going to be magical!! :)

      Delete
  4. Glad to be of help, April. Hope you manage to find a workable long-term solution.
    Wow, what a big day next Saturday will be. Hope it all goes well. ENJOY!
    As usual, thanks for the links. Off to visit now. J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackie... YOU BET YOU WERE A GREAT HELP, Thank you!! ~xx
      Just need to figure out to uplad multiple pictures to the Blog using Flickr... any suggestions??
      Enjoy your visit my friend.
      Can not wait till next Saturday, I will have a great Son, to add to our family! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! Your daughter is getting married!!! Sounds like you have a very full December planned!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karenann
      So glad you stopped by for a visit, always enjoy your company! ~xx
      YES!! The whole family is SUPER EXCITED!! "What a wonderful December it will be, a fantastic way to end the year... Adding a member to our family." :)
      I will be taking TONS OF PICTURES, in between the tears!! ((LOL))

      Delete