Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ingredients

:: Friendship Recipe ::
what you will need:
  • 2 willing individuals
  • Heaping cups of encouragement
  • An overflow of support
  • An endless supply of laughter
  • Scoops of love
  • 1 handkerchief
  • A pinch of sweetness 

Take 2 willing individuals, mix together with encouragement and support 
until a friendship forms. 
Add in laughter with scoops of love. Stir well.
Over time, mixture will become solid.
Add a continuous pinch of sweetness every once and awhile.
If one of the individuals encounters a situation that is of a sticky consistency, 
whisk until smooth.
Wipe rim of bowl from tears, with a handkerchief. 

serves: A life time.
Do not store in freezer.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:: journal cards ::
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...
It's about who came and never left your side. ~ unknown

:: TRADE ::
Are you ready to trade your art journal card?
 Mail out date is September 10th.











13 comments:

  1. Lovely faces, and the recipe is fantastic, I will copy that into my little book! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie... thank you, you are always so encouraging. :]
      So glad you enjoyed your visit! ~xx

      Delete
  2. I too copied the recipe and sent to my friends - a good reminder to not take friends for granted both in giving and receiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terrie
      So WONDERFUL to read. Glad you enjoyed your visit here today! :]

      Delete
  3. Such fabulous cards, so vibrant and strong. (Sorry I can't trade at the moment, April - I had a bereavement, and my internet crashed, and so I am rather overloaded at the present time and still trying to catch up. J x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackie
      So great to read, you are back! :]
      Enjoy your visit, love your company. ~xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards, April...and your recipe is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the way these cards look! I am so sorry I missed out on the trade! I have been out of the loop a bit the end of summer.Perhaps you will arrange another again soon? do you journal on the back or is that for the recipient to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The recipe is amazing! I might use it in my life, thank you very much for sharing it! Your blog is always a HUGE inspiration and support as well as soul soothing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really contented faces/ love them:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete