Monday, July 23, 2012

A Recap

Remove the clutter... defeat the hoarder.
Such a relief.

It was a great success...
I spent most of the weekend and Monday going through piles of paper.


I received a huge response, from all who were interested, 
in receiving some "stash from my studio".


I am delighted to share! 
Envelopes are being stuffed and sent out all this week. 
Thank you. 
There is nothing more exciting than receiving "artful" goodies in the mail. 


Long over-due... a BIG THANK YOU!
A Mail-Art applause.

I have been gifted by the talents of my "artsy" friends!
A thoughtful note...
 just because...
You are our friend, and thought of often.
~ oxox ~


Andria Kaskey



Karenann Young



Terrie Purkey



Frances Traina



Pauline 



Valerie




What is showing up in your mailbox?



5 comments:

  1. Sending your mail art out tomorrow and got mine today..you so made my day..i love getting happy mail as I call it!! You're the best thank you so much and hope you enjoy what will be on its way to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thank you Debbie! :]
      Enjoy...
      That is what "mail-art" is all about, spreading the inspiration, love, and art. ~xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you are decluttering, I need to do that, too! Nice that you have received such a lot of happy mail, enjoy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie
      Thank you for stopping by for a visit, enjoy! ~xx
      Mail-Art is great, very inspiring.

      Delete
  3. Look at all that fun mail! Yay for Happy Mail Art!! I like the looks of your new girl - how do you get the cardboard to peel back here and there? Do you just wet it and tear it or is there a more efficient, controlled way? I love the look.

    ReplyDelete