Thursday, June 28, 2012

Painting In Progress

In the studio
 paints, gel sticks, inks, and corrugated cardboard... 


It does not take much, to make this girl happy!


What I am working on and loving it.
A painting in process.

I started to sketch, and everything became still.

Breathe...

I will take a step back and let her tell her me her story.



I will admit, as I look around...I can not help, but admire the altered cardboard.

 The yummy colors and the texture is something to be desired.

Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. I love all the different colours and especially the texture the cardboard creates, April. I look forward to seeing how she progresses. J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackie
      Thank you, so glad to hear you are enjoying the process of my painting! :]
      Love the encouragement, always. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more! Cardboard is a beautiful stuff to work with, huh, I love it! Just got a nice box in the post, I can feel some more tags coming along! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie
      YES... ADORE WORKING WITH CARDBOARD!! :]
      It can be challenging, but that is what I find so terrific about creating with it.
      Glad you enjoyed your visit, thank you for your encouragement. ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. Oh April, this is already such a work of beauty. So much joy and expression--just in the background! I don't know what gel sticks are and don't tell me! My supply wish list is already too long ;-) Can't wait to see her fully expressed xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... thank you, Lorinda! :]
      Such inspiring words. ((hugs))
      I am very excited to share the process with everyone, with post more as she develops. :]
      Okay, I will not tell... but they are awesome!! (heheeheee)

      Delete