Monday, June 18, 2012

Journal Spread - Chapter 2

** Empowered to Flower **
creative entrepreneur mandala


 Chapter 2
The author suggests we create and explore using a mandala for this exercise.
The mandala consists of four intersecting pathways
that form a flower shape.


The goal is to find the overlapping center of the four pathways, 
and to arrive at the "sweet spot", which represents your business. 





This visual exercise provides awareness, clarity and continuous reflection upon; 
where you are at with your plans, setting goals, and for future refinement. 




There is a number of journaling prompts and exercises to complete.
This pocket I created is to place all my notes, 
prompts, and any brainstorming ideas that are ahead!  

Page after page of examplesbeautiful photos, and endless ideas 
on how-to go about creating your very own flower mandala.


I am finding this chapter to be very helpful. 
As being a creative person, "visual" is a fantastic way 
to better understanding any subject!

 Happy Reading. Enjoy your Monday!




24 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal spread and colours, looks so full of life! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HelLo Valerie
      Thank you for your encouragement, always! :]
      Enjoy your visit...
      oxox

      Delete
  2. Wow! Love that blue, and the bees, and the pocket...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deborah
      Thank you for stopping by and your lovely words of encouragement!
      Enjoy your visit... :]

      Delete
  3. Absolutely stunning, April. I love the lily shape mandala, it looks so good against the blue, and your bees are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello Amanda
      Thank you for stopping by, love your company! :]
      Enjoy...

      Delete
  5. This is so beautiful! The colours are exactly what I'm feeling today, it's sunny for the first time in ages and I'm happy =) lol much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Is that a lotus? You have an amazing talent for making truly pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      So glad you enjoyed your visit, thank you for stopping by.
      Thank you for your encouragement, always. :]

      Delete
  7. Have been finding a new love for bee's lately...beautiful work love the words on petals..absolutely LOVE the bee!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your journal spread!!! You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karenann :]
      So glad to hear you are enjoying your visit here, always love your company! ((hugs))
      Thank you for all the encouragement.
      Enjoy my book review, there is much more to come...as I share my experience cover to cover!
      oxox

      Delete
  9. This is fantastic. I'm loving the bees and the drawn mandala and the paper one too. The book sounds fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda :]
      Thank you for stopping by, love the company! ((hugs))
      Yes, the book is terrific. It is wonderful to share what I am gathering from it.

      Enjoy...

      Delete
  10. Oh, I love that dimensional mandala, and the pocket for your prompts and notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started doing the exercises in this book about 2 years ago, April, so I'm really enjoying seeing your pages! Life through me for a loop about a month into it, so I'm thinking I'm going to return to it and complete some more of the exercises. Isn't it a wonderful inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Angelia
      Thank you for stopping by, glad I could "spark" your interest again! :]
      Yes, I think the book is very inspiring and an incredible tool.
      Enjoy your visit...

      Delete