Friday, June 8, 2012

Change Is Good!

new website and blog "redo" to follow


As I was painting away the whole month of May...
I did a lot of thinking and reflecting about;
 What matters most to me in life. 
What I value.
What I honor.
My belief system.
What is true happiness.
What I am most passionate about.
What my dreams are.
The struggles I have faces and overcome.
How can I be more and offer more of myself to you?
***
It is
AMAZING
what a little paint and some quiet can do for you!

With all this stirring around my head...there is still much work to be done.
 I
ABSOLUTELY
can not wait to share it with you!
***

new books for summer reading
explore yourself, discover the possibilities, find inspiration, 
and 
dig deep journal prompts. (why not)

       

The Creative Entrepreneur  by Lisa Sonora Beam, visual artist.
this i know- notes on unraveling the heart by Susannah Conway, photographer and writer.
The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte,the diva of liberating truth. SHE ROCKS!
***
I will be incorporating these books into 
my art journaling, paintings, post my thoughts, AHA moments!! 
and anything else that lights my fire 
while reading these books during the summer months.
I invite you to follow along!!
***

I am looking forward to what is ahead, 
and 
I am taking you all along with me!

Enjoy the journey.









12 comments:

  1. You are walking along a good and steady way; enjoy your journey, too, and have a great weekend! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie!
      You are always encouraging, thank you! ((hugs)) :]

      Delete
  2. I'm following! I'll look for these books too - I'm always open to learning and reading something new. I'm excited to see where this leads you this summer.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terrie!
      "FANTASTIC!"... glad to have you aboard! :]

      Delete
  3. Hi April! I already have the Fire Starter Sessions. Need to get a fire under my butt and read it! And am currently taking Lisa's Creative + Practice class. Great minds... Happy reading and exploring! Can't wait to see the new site! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorinda...
    Hip, hip... hooray, glad to hear it. Yes, creative minds think alike ;]
    This will be fun, you will be able to read what I am gathering for Lisa's book; just another perspective. Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hello Fran!
      Thank you for stopping by for a visit, always enjoy your company. :]

      Delete
  6. I really like your new banner up top....can't wait to see what else you have in mind to share with us! And I love the idea of artful summer reading. I have so many books on my shelf, and while I have read most of them, I don't think I've given them the time and attention they really deserve. I might set some summer reading goals of my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andria!
      I am glad you like my new banner, thank you for noticing. ((hugs))
      Enjoy your visit, love the company.
      p.s. you can always follow along with me, by reading my posts.
      Reading these books are my summer plan!
      I will be posting a lot, on the topics I touch base with, in the chapters to come.

      Delete
  7. I look forward to seeing your progress. I shall have to go and visit Amazon ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just waiting for pay day this week to get "This I Know" I am dieing to get that book!!

    ReplyDelete