Thursday, March 1, 2012

BOD - Book of Days 2012

Welcome...  to the pages of my life, art journal.
Interested in the project BOD read previous post Here
***

It isn't what you have, or who you are, 
or where you are, 
or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy.
It is what you think about.
DALE CARNEGIE


** Celebrate What Matters To You! **
If it makes you happy, get excited.






***


If you greatly desire something,
have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it.
BRENDAN FRANCIS

** Consider The Flea **
Focus your attention on the details.
See deeply, inside.






***



Judgements prevent us from seeing the good 
that lies beyond appearances.
WAYNE DYER


** Eyes Wide Open **
Reject less and keep an open heart.





***
Happy Thursday!!


13 comments:

  1. Wow- really interesting pages! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shawn! :]
      Glad you enjoyed your visit.
      Take care ((hugs))

      Delete
  2. April, I always love your posts, and this one is absolutely inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((hugs))
      Thank you...! :]
      So wonderful to hear, the inspiration is spreading... FANTASTIC!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Valerie!! :]
      So wonderful to see you here... thank you. ((hugs))
      Enjoy...

      Delete
  4. Thank you, so glad everyone had a wonderful visit here today! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are wonderful April!!! I've bought my book, started covering my book, gessoed a few pages, and have become paralyzed. I need to just dive in! I'm sure I've said that here before... :-) Once again your pages have inspired me. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lorinda... "DIVE RIGHT IN!!"... it is the only way! :]
      Enjoy...
      Thank you for your sweet comments and sharing your thoughts.

      Delete
  6. I love your pages too...the 'so what' page is just me.I think well, what I have made is fine and I think well, so what, if nobody else likes it.
    Lovely work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you on this one, Gwen! :]
      Thank you for stopping by...

      Delete
  7. Fabulous images, April! This looks like a very meaningful journal for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very observant, Andria! :]
      You are absolutely right... they are very personal.

      Delete