Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday

What do you wish to remember?

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
~ Mother Teresa


I wish to remember...
 to not place judgement on others.
***
There is nothing more painful than to be misunderstood.
 To spend a lifetime defending yourself, would be a waste.
***
 We are who we are, because of our choices;
the roads that have lead us to where we are now.
No one needs to condemn us for it.
Part of letting go, is moving on.
We do not need others, reminding us of our mistakes.
***
I wish to remember...
to remain compassionate towards others.


Take a walk in my shoes for a little while 
and see where I've been,
 and where I come from; 
Then maybe you will understand 
what it means to be me.
***
I wish
I could take the time and walk in everyone's shoes...
Since that is impossible, 
I will take the time to love more!
***
What do you wish to remember?






















16 comments:

  1. I found your Wishcasting through Jamie Ridler's site. And I wish you get your wish!

    Now I am going to sign up for your Rolodex project, how cool is that!!! I am always looking for inspiration and I found a boatload here on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful wish!
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post with some very wise words! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wish! As you wish so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U said it all.. xo
    I wish for the same.
    Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very similar to Bonita Rose's wish today!
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!
    (find me here http://bit.ly/vQ4MjJ)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful wish! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are powerful.. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great wish! And something I should try to remember as well.

    As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!

    I think this is something everyone needs to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for wishing along with me! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Monica!
    So glad to meet you... looking forward to inspiring each other, always :]
    What fun, I've made a new friend today. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic wish April.

    As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful wish April! It warms my heart, and it is a good reminder! As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you! Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs from the mountain mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. May the love you seek flow from inside you easily and joyfully, April.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very touching...my wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete