Saturday, September 10, 2011

Altered Rolodex Project

Altered Rolodex Card Project
A wheel of art in your creative space ready to inspire you.
***

The project has begun!
I am super excited to share with you this 
incredible project.
Follow along this artful journey...
as I share with you 
how my rolodex wheel 
will be loaded with inspiration!
***
This project will include:
altered rolodex cards (created by me)
rolodex swap entries
 other amazing artists, who have joined the project


Altered Rolodex Cards
***
These I worked on today.









I received these in the mail
 created by:
DonnaLee

 Such a talented artist!
Please visit her blog, you will be glad you did.
***


I have had the pleasure of swapping with DonnaLee.
Such a wonderful, sweet person...
who has become a dear "artful" friend.
You can count on her 100%  on swapping either 
ATC's or an Altered Rolodex Card!
***

The Rolodex Swap
***
join anytime / leave a comment or email me

Happy Saturday!





6 comments:

  1. thank you much for the artsy shoutout april! just know that your inspiration & encouragement are greatly appreciated AND because of your willingness to share your diverse creative styles here in bloggerville, we are all surely blessed with your awesome tips, tricks & techniques!!! blessed be ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushing*
    you are a true person... so blessed to have met! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Donna Lee's Rolodex cards...wonderful! I have created about 8 of my own so far. Soon, soon, I'll be ready to trade...I just need to get a little more comfortable with what I'm doing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to start something like this.. what do i need to do? let me know april... I'd love to try and make some for the swap.. how fun! u can send me info here bonnieangel1797@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will contact you,Bonita!
    Thanks for your interest and stopping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. April....your creativity and artistic talent blows my mind....thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete