Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday's Lovely Links

It's Friday!
and I have some link love to share.
****

I am super excited to share with you this blog...
Ashley Connelly
****
Ashely has some incredible tutorials
I just know... will inspire you!
I instantly 
became inspired
 after 
coming across this wonderful tutorial
You might as well
pull up a chair...
you are going to be awhile!
trust me.
****
Got Paper?
Then this blog you are going to want to visit...
over and over again!
****
Lowri
This blog 
is 
packed 
with such delightful projects...
it is going to make your heart sing!
****
How about... mixed-media ?!
Let's throw this in the mix.
Gio
Is a very talented mixed-media artist.
Visit her at
So much to see, play, and admire here!
Enjoy your visit.
****
Have a wonderful Friday!







2 comments:

  1. I always love reading your suggestions and following the fun links. Thanks a lot! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links...another couple bookmarks added to my computer!

    ReplyDelete