Monday, May 9, 2011

Trash to Treasure

Monday 
Trash to Treasure.
I get so excited when I find something thrown out...
along some one's curb!
To them, it no longer holds a purpose...
To me, I see a very useful item 
to hold my art supplies.
A wooden tool box
(before)



(after)
I really enjoyed giving this tool box
 new life & a new home...
for years to come!
And to think...
this was thrown away.
 One man's trash... is one woman's treasure!!
Keep your eyes open...
you never know what you might find.
Have yourself 
a
nifty-thrifty
 Monday!




8 comments:

  1. Thanks... I had a lot of fun! :] Looks great in my studio too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I love making things from other people's rubbish! It's just a great feeling! Have a lovely day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, you did a fantastic job on that tool box! Please post a photo again when you've filled it with your supplies!? Love the colours. Now I want a tool box too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you scored with this.. good for you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a find for sure how cool Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this April! I have one of these in my studio and i just love the functionality of it!

    ReplyDelete