Monday, May 16, 2011

Postcard Swap- very addicting...

Yes!
I am participating in
another
amazing
Postcard Swap
Hosted by
Danielle
at
 She is such a sweetie...
take a visit & enjoy her blog/site!

As for me...
I spent the weekend creating these postcards, which I thought I would share with you...
before
they get mailed out...
Today!
I wanted these postcards to have a clean fresh look to them.
materials:
templet
hand-painted (background) paper
masking tape
ink 
color swatches
collage paper
&
playful atitude!

postcard elephants

This one is my favorite!
Enjoy.
I wish everyone a very creative week...
Happy Monday!










9 comments:

  1. I am loving the elephants! You are always keeping it fresh I swear, where do you find the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable! I too am addicted to such swaps. NExt time around, I will have to join in on the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, April! Love your elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies... I had a great time creating these! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful elephants, great idea for the swap! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so SO pretty! I love elephants. What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your postcards are fantastic! The elephants are super adorable. Very, very creative. Thanks again for participating & for the kind words above!

    ReplyDelete
  8. April - thank you so much for my postcard! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you are enjoying the postcard, Danielle! :]
    *hug*

    ReplyDelete