Friday, May 13, 2011

Inner Child - Altered Cardboard Project

First
 let me apologize...
 for the delay in posting.
Blogger.com 
was down, taking over 30 hours to fix their maintenance problems.
I am so sorry!
Good news...
I am back in action...
with a wonderful post for you to enjoy!
*************
The end of childhood is when things cease to astonish us.
When the world seems familiar,when one has got used to existence,
one has become an adult.
~ Eugene Ionesco
antonina1999

Inner child
in me 
I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things...
I still listen to instinctual urges...
Would love to make a dollhouse...
I like the smell of crayons...
I splash puddles in the rain...
 Swing as high as I can, up to the sky... 
I skip down the street while whistling a tune...
Enjoy running against the wind...
&
Laugh recklessly!
Altered Book Project
page 8
This rocking horse represents this theme.
How great would this be...?
To have an adult size rocking horse!

Think freely
Emphasize on the ordinary, conquer conventional thinking, and proceed fearlessly.
Creativity represents a miraculous energy...
pretending more
dream big
&
invoke magic.

Court uncertainty...
Just be you.
Have yourself a silly, playful Friday!






4 comments:

  1. Love your rocking horse! I wouldn't mind one big enough for me either! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rocking horse... and yes, blogger was very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I love indulging my inner child - playing dress up, picking flowers and making daisy chains, making art of all kinds, and baking cookies. oooh, my inner child is just so much fun to be with!

    ReplyDelete