Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shout it Out! - leave behind a message (artist cards)

mudpies and marigolds
I have to thank
Aaron
for sharing this
clever idea!
She has got the whole
tutorial.
Visit her site
HERE

http://mudpiesandmarigolds.blogspot.com/2011/02/free-business-cards.html
I decided
 to create
message cards to leave behind...
wherever   
I'm at.
Filled with fun, inspiring thoughts...
Should bring a smile
 to whoever finds them 
along the way!







Yes, of coarse...
handing over a business card 
to someone 
who is more serious...
 is appropriate
 I agree!

But, to just "shout it out"...
to leave behind at a local coffee shop, etc.
I thought these were fun.

Play around...
Tell or show me 
what will you come up with...?
Have fun!!





5 comments:

  1. The image is very cute, look at that smile bless. I kinda of like the fact that they are not so serious.

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to keep it playful... we all have wishes!
    If it catches someone's attention, something they can relate to,they are more willing to take the card home.
    Hugs...
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love them!! I have got to try something like thiiisss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! Love what you did with the cards. Have a great day!
    -Aaron

    mudpiesandmarigolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete