Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Communication - With Art



COMMUNICATION!
May be defined as...
 any exchange of information between individuals.  
Social contact.
The means of connection between people or places, 
in particular the means of
sending
or 
receiving 
information...
such as a through an email
or a telephone call.

How is this related to art?
Why is this important to us as artist?

Your here, right?

We hold the same interest...
share our artwork on the internet...
collect ideas...
and
encourage one another as creative artist.

But what about that phone call...?
That stranger on the other end of the line...?
Never gave it much though, right?
(or maybe you have)
What do they care...
if I'm involved with an art project, and I do not wish to answer the phone!
or
my hands are all covered in paint, glue, or ink 
and it is just impossible to talk right now.

Even better...
you've got to stop what you are doing...
get on the phone...
and handle some personal business.
Not wanting to go through all 
the annoying prompts!
Yet it's got to be done.

As for me...
I wish to share this experience with you...
It had enlightened me...
and
hopefully it will do the same for you.
Yes!
I needed to make those calls... 
and
indulge myself with those annoying prompts!

This time is was different.
COMMUNICATION
took effect.
It didn't take much time...
and 
before we knew it we had something in common
ART
we are both 
artists!!
So now I'm blessed... 
I've meet another
creative soul...
through my journey
 as an 
artist!
I leave you with this...
Communication is important...
SHOUT IT OUT FROM THE ROOF TOP...
"HELLO, I AM AN ARTIST!"

Let me introduce you to
Tamani Elliott
VISIT HER WEBSITE
www.jujucollection.com




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your post. Yes, communication is often so difficult but to me so very important. It is so much fun to meet someone new who shares common goals and interests.

    ReplyDelete