Sunday, January 30, 2011

What comes to mind...
When we are in our art studio?

surrounded by all our supplies...
inspiring clutter hung from every corner...
indulged in our work...
pencil shavings everywhere...
paint splatted here and there...
and scraps of paper and fabric on the floor.
Sounds about right?

But what doesn't come to mind...
is the closest people around us...
our loved one's.
They are carefully watching,
getting inspired themselves,
seeing how happy 
and 
passionate we are about our artwork...
doing what we love!

Believe me... they see it.
We become their secret mentor.
They realize, crayons are for adults too!!
And they discover their own creative talents.

So, I leave you with this...
we are inspiring to others...
and most important...
we are an example for our children.
We must do what we love...
to make life worth living!

Let me introduce you to my daughter
Ashley 

After exploring with a verity of mediums...
Ashley's medium of choice
Prisma Colored Pencils
Ashely's bright colors
and
style of patterns...
is a true reflexion of
her
free & firey spirit.





1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so right!! I heard from all three students at my house this week that I Inspire them to be creative !! who knew!!

    I am up late.. cant sleep...

    Your daughter is beautiful! and as talented as you!!

    xoxoxo
    Vanessa!!!

    ReplyDelete